Services We Offer
To assist you in the next phase of your healing process, Healthy Living at Home has the following healthcare professionals who will address your medical, functional and social needs.
Home Health Services
- Licensed Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Dietary Consultants
- Medical Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
Skilled Nursing Services
- Assessment and monitoring of an acute or worsening medical condition such as diabetes and heart disease
- Medication management and education
- Cardio-pulmonary care
- Infusion services, Intravenous antibiotics
- Wound care
- Management of a Wound VAC® with an Ostomy Nurse
- Patient and family education on self-management skills
- Physical Therapists address your mobility, strength and range of motion skills.
- Occupational Therapists work with you on your activities of daily living in self care and home management.
- Speech Language Pathologists work on communication and swallowing problems.
What is Home Health Care?
Home Health is skilled nursing care and certain other health care services, such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech language pathology, which you receive in your home for the treatment of an illness or injury.